2 Aug 2013

Tell me who's more perfect than him?

In the name of Allah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Assalamualaikum

I know a man who lost his parents but refused to be called as an orphan. He was man enough to love a strong woman years older then him, worked for hem and made her stronger, opened his heart to her, shared his fears to no one but her. He was faithful to her till her last breath. Cleaned after himself and sewed his own clothes. He was good looking, courageous and fearless. He never judged anyone on their pasts or looks, and was moderate, open minded and tolerant. His neighbour was Jewish and his cousin-in-law was a Christian priest. Beaten and exiled when he was helpless, he was merciful when he became stronger. Intelligent, wise and a hard worker, he built a long lasting nation out of nothing in the last 20 years  of his life. He had no parents, but loved his daughters and grandchildren. His last will was " Be good to women". This man was a mercy for all mankind, this is my Prophet Muhammad  S.A.W




Big sorry for my inadvertent error of spelling creator to creature for the few past of entry. Admit of my own careless and thanks a lot for correcting me. I owe your good deed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment